Thankfully, February kept me busy and I’ve been working on a lot of projects. One, which I can’t show you, due to non-disclosure, kept me busy for the last part of February. It’s going to be a brand new service website and I’m sure is going to be very popular…probably as much, if not more, than Evite.com!
Other things I’ve worked over the past two months (most are still in progress). Click on a thumbnail to see the full view.
- A website for an electrical company
- A website for an attorney
- A website for a video company
- A branding guide and a report (in two languages) for a nonprofit
- A symposium invitation for a medical company
- A book cover for an author
- A business card and flyer for a non-profit
- A huge wedding and event planning book for a publisher
Ask for your logo in various versions when hiring a designer. A good, reputable graphic designer will supply your logo as full color, black & white and reversed in all formats (.eps, .jpg, .png as a minimum).
The Old Consulate Inn in Port Townsend, WA, was bought by a couple of friends of mine and they needed a rack card to put on the ferries and around town. I’ve had the opportunity to stay there as a guest and love its charm. This is the rack card I designed, pro bono. I also took several of the photos used on the card.